Today, mainstream Christianity teaches that the Commandments of Yahweh have been done away with, contradicting the Bible in every way. We are to live by the written word of Yahweh, and not by the TRADITIONS OF MEN. We believe that in order to understand the Hebrew Bible, we need a Hebrew mindset.
We understand that neither the Messiah, or his apostles (Paul included)ever participated in:
1. Sunday Sabbath / 1st day rest.
2. Easter worship, even though it was being celebrated by Pagans thousand's of years before He was born.
3. December 25th (Christmas), even though the Pagans celebrated it thousand's of years before He was born. He was born on a Feast Day called Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) in late Sept. to early Oct. (Tishri 15th in Hebrew Months)
4. Eating any unclean food. Such as pork, shrimp, crabs, lobster, catfish, clams, alligator, frogs, etc.
- God (Yahweh) is the Word and He is One. (John 1:1)
- Yahweh created all things by the Word and all creation is subject to the Word. (Psalm 33:6)
- In the garden everything was good until man violated an instruction of Yahweh and thus sin entered the world. (Gen. 3:1-13)
- Sin is defined as breaking the law (Torah/Instructions) of Yahweh. (1 John 3:4)
- All Scripture (Word) is instructions in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- All Scripture (Word) is still true and nothing has been abolished. (Matthew 5:17-20; Luke 16:16-17)
- Yahweh's law (Torah) is simply His instructions for all men. (Proverbs 6:23)
- Sin infected and affected all of creation, in the sense that all of creation was introduced to the curse. That curse from sin is the punishment of death. This is also taught by Paul as the law of sin and death, the same law that believers are no longer under through grace by faith. (Romans 8:2)
- Yahshua (Jesus) arrived as the Word made flesh, and perfectly practiced Yahweh's instructions (Torah). (Hebrews 4:15; 1 Peter 2:22)
- God (YHWH/Yahweh) is the Word and the Word became flesh as Yahshua. (John 1:14)
- We believe that Yahshua was sent from the Father, and practiced the Word of Yahweh perfectly, thus being the Son of Yahweh, and same image or reflection of the Father. (Colossians 1:15)
- In this Yahshua satisfied two purposes of coming which was (1) to be a prophet like unto Moses and teach us (as opposed to destroying) the correct interpretation (fulfill the meaning) of Yahweh's law and (2) to qualify Himself as the perfect (sinless) sacrifice for our sins and nullify the law of sin and death, by accepting the punishment of our sin on our behalf. (Deut. 18:15, John 6:14 & Hebrews 9:14)
- Through transliterations from Aramaic/Hebrew to Greek to Latin to Old English to modern English, He is now often known as Jesus. Because of this, the unfortunate reality is that many do not know His name or the meaning of His name. It is our preference to use His real name that carries its intended meaning of "Yahweh is Salvation." We are not offended at the transliterated name of Jesus. We often insert "Jesus" in parentheses to help connect His real name of Yahshua back to Jesus. The same applies for Yahweh. YHWH (Yahweh) is the name given to us in His Word as the name of God. It is our preference to use His name as it was also YHWH's preference to use His name in the Word of Yahweh. We place much value on the Hebrew language and His name. (Exodus 3:15) Most translations render the original Hebrew YHWH as LORD instead of it's intended Yahweh.
- Yahshua's sacrifice is the only means of salvation from the law of sin and death. (John 14:6-7)
- Salvation is by grace alone through faith. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- Faith is an inward heart (desire) transformation to commit, trust, and believe in His Word (Yahweh) and the Word made flesh (Yahshua), instead of placing our faith and trust in ourselves and the world. (Psalms 118:8)
- We believe that if you really believe, commit, and trust (faith) in the Word, that whatever you believe (inward) will manifest itself in your behavior (outward). (Matthew 7:17-18)
- A successful inward transformation of our heart (desire) as faith will always manifest outwardly as obedience to the Word (Yahweh). Thus we are obedient because of our faith which leads to salvation, not vice versa. We believe that faith without works is dead (faith is not real without works as our evidence of our faith). We believe His people are obedient to His Word because of salvation, not to earn salvation. (James 2:14-26)
- We believe Yahshua is to be our example on how to walk the Word, as opposed to using Yahshua as an excuse for declaring some of the Word is destroyed or made void. (1 Pet. 2:21-22)
- In our faith we all occasionally fail (sin) in our walk however we are covered by grace in all such instances. A true believer will consistently seek and delight in obedience and avoid disobedience. (Romans 3:23-24)
- Our obedience (not sinning) to His Law is rewarded as blessings. Our crowns and rewards at the Bema Seat Judgment will directly relate to our practice and obedience of His Word. (James 1:25)
- Yahweh's grace is evidence of His love for us. (John 3:16)
- We are to love Yahweh with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength and we do this by seeking and keeping His commandments. The Holy Spirit is deposited in believers in faith through grace to cause us to walk in obedience to the law and to teach us all things in His Word. (1 John 5:3 & John 16:13)
- We believe that a believer should indeed focus on Yahweh's love for us (grace), but that a believer (in response) should also focus on loving Yahweh back (obedience). (1 John 5:3 & John 14:15)
- Another purpose of Yahshua was to begin calling back the scattered 10 tribes of Israel that were divorced, scattered, and became Gentiles. (Matthew 15:24)
- Yahshua will return to reign as king for 1000 years. (Revelation 20:1-10)